Lateral Leadership: Leading without formal authority. Leading without direct line authority is a particular challenge. Without formal power, you need to influence colleagues and peers. In order to succeed, you need to have task-related expertise as well as personal competence. Together we are going to analyze during this one-day training how you can fufill this role as effectively as possible. We highlight topics like communication, motivation, feedback, resolving conflicts and identification with your role.
Lateral Leadership: Leading without formal authority
Basics of lateral leadership
- Which leadership tools to use?
- Leading cooperatively and acting situationally
- How do I secure recognition and acceptance?
- How to manage my role with self-confidence
Communication as crucial leadership tool
- How to delegate appropriately in a result-oriented manner
- How to give feedback – the right way
- Leadership communication: constructive and motivating
Positions, Roles and Personalities in the team
- Different roles and personalities
- How to influence teams in a positive way: How to motivate team members?
- How to gain acceptance from all team members
Dealing with difficult situations
- How to get demotivated team members back on board
- How to identify and manage stakeholders
- How to prevent and resolve conflicts
- How to avoid typical mistakes
Trainer input, individual and group work, plenary discussions, exercises, feedback, case studies or real life examples from participants
All individual contributors who lead based on expertise without formal line authority
|2. Halbjahr 2023||1. Halbjahr 2024|
- ausführliche Seminarunterlagen, Schreibblock und Stifte
- qualifiziertes Teilnehmerzertifikat
- ausgewählte Seminar-Hotels
- Mittagessen (Lunchbuffet oder 3-Gang-Menü)
- zwei Kaffeepausen vormittags und nachmittags mit Obst und Snacks
- unbegrenzte Tagungsgetränke